Annual General Meeting
Lifesaving Society Manitoba’s Annual General Meeting will occur on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Winnipeg; 1295 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB. This is a hybrid meeting and will be hosted online as well as in-person.
Agenda items will include:
- Reports from the Board and Executive Director
- Review of the Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors
- Election of the Board of Directors
Please pre-register to attend the meeting so that we may send out all of the supporting documents to you in advance. For registration we require the following information:
- First & Last Name
- E-mail address
- Lifesaving Society Member ID (for award members)
- Affiliate/Member Organization (for those individuals representing a company/organization)
- Will you be attending in person, or virtually?
To register for the meeting, please click here: RSVP-AGM
RSVP by Friday March 24th.
Light refreshments will be served.
If you experience any issues with the registration process, please send us an e-mail or call Member Services Representative Nikki Tamayo at 204-956-2124. ext. 1.