The Manitoba Program Guide provides Instructors, Trainers, and Affiliates with information about Lifesaving Society Manitoba’s program policies and procedures. Updates are made regularly. The most recent edition was published in February 2021.
Test sheets show if each candidate passed or failed each item in a course and their overall performance. They are legal documents that must be signed by the Instructor and Examiner and filled out in pen (unless filled in electronically). Affiliates are responsible for submitting to Lifesaving Society Manitoba the appropriate test sheet(s). Affiliates must also keep a copy of each test sheet for their records. We invite Instructors, Examiners, and Trainers to use the Test Sheet Resource Guide to ensure their test sheets are ready to process.
Swim for Life
- Parent & Tot Worksheets
- Preschool Worksheets
- Swimmer Worksheets
- Fitness Swimmer Worksheets
- Adult Worksheets
- Parent & Tot Progress Cards: Colour | Black/White
- Preschool Progress Cards: Colour | Black/White
- Swimmer Progress Cards: Colour | Black/White
- Fitness Swimmer Progress Cards: Colour | Black/White
- Adult Progress Cards: Colour | Black/White
- Current Bronze Star
- July 1, 2021 Bronze Star
- Current Bronze Medallion
- July 1, 2021 Bronze Medallion: Original | Recertification
- Current Bronze Cross
- July 1, 2021 Bronze Cross: Original | Recertification
- National Lifeguard Pool
- National Lifeguard Waterpark
- National Lifeguard Waterfront
- National Lifeguard Surf
Help! What forms should I send in? The Society has prepared a new Quick Reference Guide to help you decide which forms need to be submitted with your course test sheets.
Instructors, Examiners, and Trainers may use these optional forms to give candidates a written record of performance at the end of a course. They are not proof of certification.
National Lifeguard Examiners are required to submit an evaluation form for candidates who fail an original or recertification exam.
- National Lifeguard Instructor Evaluation
- Co-Examiner Evaluation
- First Aid Instructor Co-Teach Evaluation
- Apprentice Instructor Trainer Evaluation
These forms are used when a co-teach or co-exam is required by the Manitoba Program Guide or the Branch.